1. Street Directory and road signs- tips on orientation in Cyberspace and what to do when you get lost
2. Transport - speed of modem, internet connection, multi-linearity, lexias,
3. Museums - History and Culture of Cyberspace.
4. Historical Sites - former residences of famous theorists on Hypertext; Critical theory and Authorship: Derrida, Foucault, Barthes, T.S. Eliot, Sartre,
5. Schools - relation of hypertext with education.
6. Entertainment and the Arts - cinematography, hypertext fiction, etc. You will never get bored in Cyberspace!
7. Dining - on-line ordering and menus.
8. Lodging - Non needed. No one rests in Cyberspace!
9. Shopping - Virtual shopping malls and on-line ordering.
10. Religious Areas - Church, Mosque, temple, new-age sites.
11. Police Stations - Hackering and security in Cyberspace.