Inside the R. I. Dye Works. I created the interior scene that appears here in part to re-use one of the few undestroyed parts from my no-longer extrant Glanville Lumber Co. mess hall, which was built up board-by-board. The doorway at the right came from one of the Fine Scale Miniature structures on that (sob) destroyed module. The shelves and objects in front of it are resin casting that came unpainted from unpainted from Sierra West Scale Models. [GPL].
- Three-quarter bird's-eye view of side with loading dock
- Three-quarter bird's-eye view of the front
- Three-quarter bird's-eye view of the back
- Side view
- View through the rear doorway
- Cleaning the Vats at the R. I. Dye Works