Cyberspace, Virtual Reality, and Critical Theory
Theories chiefly about Cyberspace, Virtual Reality, and Artifical Reality
Discussions involving Critical Theory about Self and Identity
Theories chiefly about Cyborgs, Gender, the Body
Theories chiefly about Digital Text and Image
- Digitital textuality
- Mark Amerika, Hypertexual Consciousness
- Don Bosco, Being Digicritical: Hypertext. Theory. Intervention
- Rodney Canete's. The Reader in Question: The Process of Text Engagement
- Michael Di Bianco, Is the Novel Dead Yet?
- Ingrid Hoofd's A Hypertext Poetics
- Friesner on Murray's Hamlet on the Holodeck
- [A review of] Shelley Jackson's Patchwork Girl
- Comments by members of English 112 on Patchwork Girl
- George P. Landow, Hypertext and Contemporary Critical theory: Barthes, Bakhtin, Derrida, and Foucault
- Andres Luco, Hypersign
- Courtney Kaòhinani Rowe, Idealism
- Scott Stebelman's Hypertext Bibliography, including on-line materials, at George Washington U.
- World Wide Web Materials created by members of English 111, Hypertext and Literary Theory, 1995.
- Voo Chee Kee, Three Reprises
Theories of Image and Symbol
Theories chiefly about Media
Theories chiefly about Location, Space, Architecture
Last modified 9 September 2005