Barthes and Foucault on Authorship
- Kyris Ang Chern Kwang, The Eulogy of Kyris (removed December 2005 at author's request)
- Candice Chan, The Diary of Me
- Jervais Choo, Who is Wilfred Owen?
- Jack Chew Yong, Owner or Creator?
- Chua Pei Lin, A Journey
- Chua Ping Tzeun, I am Dead
- Faizah bte Zakaria, The Train
- Pearl Maria Forss, Authorship
- Adrian Kang, A Journey into Destiny
- Desmond Kuah, Authorship: What is it?
- Kevin Lam, Harris, Hannibal Lector, and Authorship
- Monica Lancini, The Differences between Barthes and Foucault on Authorship
- Eugene Lee, The Main Event: Barthes vs. Foucault
- Edmund Loi Pei Siang, Alice and Authorship
- Andres Luco, Shifting Theories of Authorship and Subject Autonomy in Barthes and Foucault
- Nurhuda bte Ishak, A Strange Tale of A Mission in Progress
- Edwin Ong Bin Leong, two entrances:
- Johnny Ong Eng Huat, Chaos
- Phillip Paul Peters, Dreams
- Courtney Kaohinani Rowe, Barthes and Foucault on Authorship
- Sim Joo Jin, Vithano's Box
- Cindy Tay, The World of Authorship
- Tay Sh'ian, On Authorship: Michael Foucault and Roland Barthes
- Voo Chee Kee, Voo on I Pagliacci and Authorship
- Alvin Wee, The Spider's Web
- Wee Liang Meng, What is An Author?
- Rachel Yeo, A Traveller's Tale
Last modified 5 December 2005;
thanks to Andrew Albert J. Ty of the Philippines for catching a bad link.